Millions recovered for our clients.We don’t back down! Every case is a fight for you.
Our clients come first. All calls are returned, and we take the time to explain to our clients each step in the legal process.
Personal injury lawyer Ian Zimmerman recently won:
- $3.3 million Burn Victim
- $3 million Pedestrian Accident
- $1.2 million Refused Medical Services
- $1.2 million Big Rig truck Accident
- $1 million Home Improvement Store Accident
- Personal Injury Attorney Ian Zimmerman has been representing clients for 30 years and has appeared on Larry King, CNN and other nationally televised programs.
- Personal Injury Lawyer Ian Zimmerman hosted his own radio show “LawTalk” 1550 am in San Francisco.
- He has won millions of dollars for his clients and is regularly consulted by other lawyers for his expertise.
OAKLAND JURY AWARDS $668,000 TO FORMER LANEY COLLEGE DEAN FOR NEGLIGENCE BY SUTTER / ALTA BATES SUMMIT MEDICAL CENTER
Oakland, CA – An Oakland jury awarded $668,000 to Ray Richardson, a 74 year old former Laney College Dean of Ethnic Studies and Vietnam veteran, who tripped over a large crack in the concrete right outside Sutter / Alta Bates at 3100 Telegraph Avenue in Oakland. The sidewalk had not been repaired since 1977.
If you have been injured as a result of the negligence of someone else, you should speak with an attorney today. Contact The Law Office of Ian Zimmerman. We are open 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., speak Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese, and are available for weekend, evening, home and hospital meetings and visits. We also offer free initial consultations and work exclusively on a contingency fee basis, so there is absolutely no risk to you. To contact our office, call (800) 266-5000.